If I could hold your hand once again

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

If I could hold your hand once again
I would forget all about the pain
I would if I could go on for ever
Seeking to endure or to endeavour

Why o why did you have to go
As you need to know I loved you so
Through the pouring rain and the tears
I would give you back time throughout the years

If only you were here once more
I would go on loving you more than I did before
I would dance away to my heart’s content
For I know for me you were heaven sent

Why O why did you have to go
As you need to know I loved you so
Through the pouring rain and the tears
I would give you back time throughout the years

But now I know you are in a safe place
No more pain or grief will you have to face
Through Jesus’ eyes you are home at last
No longer will you have to face the past

Why O why did you have to go
Wasn’t our love enough I need to know
But now I guess you can put the past to rest
Soon to be a distance memory, it’s for the best

But if I could hold your hand once again
There’s nothing I would change,
Forever you will be the same


Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2017

No comments :

Post a Comment