Take Delight In Me: Based from Psalm 37

Thursday 27 April 2017

Be still my child, hearken unto my voice
Can you not hear, can you not see
So listen to me, take heed and rejoice
Let your heart be still for now and always
To hear my words, you have no other choice

Do not be afraid for I am always here
You are not to worry about other’s intentions
Feel my thoughts coming from the atmosphere
For my child I am here for you now and ever more
I am always with you as I am forever near

Take delight in me my child
Take my hand and walk with me
Through the green glades you will forever be
By my side you will be in the land and prosper
So take delight in me my child

For the strength of the wicked will be shattered
If they do not take heed to my voice
They will forever be bruised and battered
No more will they feel the drops of rain
For it will be that thy people will be scattered

I will I promise make steps for my very own
As I delight in every detail of your being
You will one day I assure you head to my throne
For this day is coming I assure you
For judgement day is coming and the wicked will groan

Take delight in me my child
Take my hand and walk with me
Through the green glades you will forever be
By my side you will be in the land and prosper
So take delight in my child

I will endeavour to keep you safe always
For this I promised from the very beginning
Any evil in this land I will keep far away
Far from you as I treasure your innermost being
This world will one day be a memory a distant phase

So my child take delight in me
For your King I will forever be
No sticks or stones will break my bones
For in me you will worship and you alone

Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2017

Every Blessing,
Page