I put my trust in you alone....

Monday 15 January 2018


I put my trust in you alone
For your seeds into my life you have sewn
And I feel loved, yes very loved
For you are my Saviour from above
I can feel you near me
In you I just want to just simply be
For I put my trust in you alone

There is nowhere I can hide
To be apart from you I couldn’t abide
For you are good, yes so good
And I know I don’t always behave like I should
But you are so very patient
There are times that I feel quite ancient
But there is nowhere I can hide

You welcome me with open arms
And with you I have no qualms
I just so desire to enter into your presence
Whereby I can smell your very essence
A sweet aroma in the air
A smell so pleasing I want to share
Yes, you welcome me with open arms

You have a calling upon my life
Even though it is filled with troubles and strife
But still you have a work for me to do
And all I desire is to follow you
This is my desire, yes this is my desire
I have deep within me a burning fire
For you have a calling upon my life

With you I feel so blessed inside
And there is nowhere that I can hide
For you have always had my back
There is nothing from you that I lack
I am free indeed, yes, I am free
And as happy as a honey bee
For with you I feel so blessed inside

I could talk about your love all day long
For with you I can do no wrong
For your love for me is deep to the core
Just as my love for you is very sound and very raw
I just hate it when I at times don’t do things your way
But at the end of the day you have your say
And Yes, I could talk about your love all day long

You love me no matter what
For my sins you have since forgot
But even so I slip up every day
And sometimes my feelings I keep at bay
But you turn me back to where I belong
And your melody I turn sometimes into a song
But you love me no matter what
Copyright: Page Alexanda June 2018


Every Blessing,
Page