My One Word for 2017

Saturday 31 December 2016

I dont know about you but making new year's resolutions just dont do it for me and they dont work. I have come across a site entitled My One Word which you can get HERE which basically all you do is pray and choose one word - yep just one word for the coming year.

I have chosen the word Discipline as I need much more of this in life and I need to be disciplined in different areas such as:


  • Prayer
  • Reading His Word
  • Excising 
  • Losing Weight
on a daily basis plus I need God to be in my decision making first and foremost. I need to be disciplined in all areas of my life and a couple of things I have not listed here ....... but for me this is my one word for 2017.

What is your word for the coming year - please let me know by posting a comment on here.

Be blessed
Page

Every Blessing,
Page