Wednesday Snap Shot

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Wednesday Snap Shot is a quick peek into my week.

If you'd like to join in on my Wednesday Snap Shot.. copy and paste my post, add your answers (you can also copy the pic).. link your post to my blog and then come back and let me know you shared your week. I'll come and visit you and read about your homemaking week!! :) and you can go to Crystal's Blog here who started the Wednesday Snap Shot HERE


So Far This WeekThis Christmas has been a hard one and though at the same time it was nice being able to spend this special time with friends. Two Christmas meals and turkey and ham to bring home to my kitten Jack of which he was thankful for lol - well it didnt take him long to polish off his food :)


On My To-Do ListYesterday I put away all my Cards and threw out the table wreath as it was falling apart lol. The door wreath I took down and put it back in its box which is now in one of the hall cupboards until next year.

My goals for this week are:
to make a card for my Niece which I have done plus I have written two birthday cards and wrapped up two presents for friends ready to post on Saturday

Grocery Shopping online
Go into town to do some therapy shopping

Projects I'm Working On I am starting to think about the New Year right now and starting a prayer journal and my planner. If I become more organised I will get prayer pages for my planner which I am aiming on doing in the next week or so. Something which is new to me is working on my one word for the year and apart from Crystal, does anyone else do this. If you are not familiar with this you can see more info HERE.


Today's WeatherHigh of around 9 degrees and a low of 4 degrees. it has been sunny all day but with a hard frost on the ground for most of the day

The View from where I am sitting:


This is Jack my seven month old kitten sprawled out on the bed lol

What I'm Reading
I am still reading Beauty for Ashes from Joyce Meyer and this is a brilliant book for women. The book is about receiving emotional healing from all kinds of areas that may be needed during your life. It is a good book and one I hope to come back to time and time again.

In regards to the Bible - I will be starting a new reading plan on January 1st plus a study book on how to study the bible when I hopefully get this in the mail next week with an online group of women called Lamp and Light on Facebook - feel free to join us if you feel led :)

What I'm Listening ToThe soft purr of my cat which soothes me and the quiet gentle hum of my laptop. Otherwise you can hear a pin drop in my apartment lol

Something Frugal I've Done This WeekI had some left over tomatoes and onions so I made a Lentil and Tomato Soup which is very yummy and the recipe you can find below. I also have some turkey bones to make stock out of which I will do towards the end of the week.

Fitness for the WeekThis has not started yet but I aim to start walking for about an hour a day if I can and I plan on getting a fitbit charger or something similar if |I can to help me with the exercise I need to do.

Every Blessing,
Page