Can you hear me?

Tuesday 20 March 2018

If it is all to you the very same
There is no thunder not without rain
For I have loved you with an everlasting love
Your sins are washed white as snow just like a dove
Can you hear me?
Do you not see?

When I am calling you by name
For I know you are not to blame
For any misunderstanding that has arisen
For from you there is nothing I keep forbidden
From your care
I laid my life bare

Was my dying on the cross so terrible?
Really was this so very unbearable
I paid for your every sin on the cross
If you reject me now then this is your loss
What do you want me to do?
All this was done for you

I am all that I am exalted forever more
Giving my life for you was not just a chore
I took the wrap for you my child
And in every way, I was defiled
So, rejoice I say
In Me You’ll be more than ok

Gently, quietly just take hold of me
And let my words just simply be
For I am a God who is filled joy
For you dear one this was my ploy
To seek and to find
I am far from unkind

You may be in trouble and full of shame
But know following me is not without pain
How can you love me I hear you ask?
Loving you is not I can tell you some farce
My love is real
This is the raw deal

There is about to be a spiritual awakening
For my second coming is now fast hastening
The time is coming where I come back to earth
Watch out for inner pains for there is a second birth
In Me truth you will find
Please don’t be left behind
Copyright: Page Alexanda March 2018




Every Blessing,
Page