Moving onward together

Saturday 31 March 2018


Can you not see me, did you not hear me when I called?
For I can tell you now that I am not one to be easily fooled
The sun is coming out as we speak
And it will soon be coming to its full peak
What do you know, what can you hear?
This is not the time to be messing around with me my dear

I have often wondered where on earth I went wrong
To be near you is where I need to be and is where I belong
The constant lighting is there to behold
When I am with you there are times that I feel very bold
The sun is shining and is there for all to see
To be near you now this is where I desire to be

There are many times that I find it hard to show you I care
To be parted from you throughout life, is sometimes more than I can bare
What do you see and what do you know
It is hard to stay focused when I sometimes feel low
What can I do to sometimes soften the ongoing pain
I guess there are times that I have nothing to lose but everything to gain

The mist is all around and in the distance, I can see the fog
I can barely see your figure and let alone make out the dogs
But as the day goes on perhaps this will clear
For when I am with you I have very little fear
You hearken on and on sometimes about days that have gone past
This is a headache that doesn’t go away and so this feels like a farce

I wonder what do I have to do to convince you to stay
I have trouble sometimes just keeping my feelings at bay
My head is swirling round and round
If I stay with you there are no bounds
All I desire is for us to move forward and to look to the future
The last thing I want is for us to be just like moochers

Can you foresee a time in days to come where we would be strong
As I feel that for you and I to be together, we need to belong
To not peak round corners all the time
For together we are two combined
If we can move forward, then I am sure that we will be on the mend
Then for us to be together I am sure without a doubt that for us this is not the end
Copyright: Page Alexanda March 2018



Every Blessing,
Page