Dare to believe

Monday 23 April 2018



All I can do is take one day at a time
Just take things steady and slowly
Wanting to see you more than once
I ask this now, is this such a crime

I realise that things are in your hands
And that at the end of the day you are in control
But I can’t help wishing, hoping
That a flame will stoke these fans

You are so mature now in all you do
You have finally grown up after all these years
Quite the young lady you are now
After all that happened years ago I thought I knew

What to expect now time has passed
But God has blown me away
With an answered prayer what can I say
The time Is coming when I will meet you at last

Butterflies are running through me
That I find it difficult to even think
Let alone do daily tasks as my mind is in a whirl
But I know that whatever happens, what will be will be

I have dreamed of this day for so long
Giving it over to the Lord continuously in prayer
And I was wondering if He would answer me
I just needed reassurance that with you I belonged

Alas just one meeting is all you desire
This kind of breaks my heart I must confess
So, to pray for a breakthrough as I have been doing
Maybe after this meeting things won’t be so dyer

After all you know what is best for your life now
All I can do is pray for my heart to be still
And to be at peace and eternally grateful for this one opportunity
That you have brought to me Lord this one meeting you allow

Once we meet, I need to listen to you
For you will have questions and needing answers from me
Of which I will answer to the best of my ability
And then we will go on our way only time will tell if we are through
Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2018

Every Blessing,
Page