Your call

Saturday 7 April 2018


You are a tower and strength to all
Now we must all be ready to take the call
Of answering you and your voice to hear
For in you there is mercy and just no fear
Every stronghold must be broken
For to worship you it is to be more than just a token
You wear the victors crown, you have overcome
For in heaven every battle you have won

Satan can no longer come near you
Let alone touch you so what can he do
Nothing, no nothing at all
For at the end of the day this is your call
You shout for every victory
For you have gone down in history
You are the only one who reigns on high
I want to come along for more than just a ride

You alone can never be defeated
For every person you are found interceding
You are sharper than any two-edged sword
For it is for everyone that your love you poured
What can possibly go wrong in your eyes
I guess for some your second coming will be a surprise
For not everyone will be ready
But in your love, they need to be steady

Am I ready to get up and be available to fight
For what I have in you for you are my light
At the cross your work was finished
Whereby people’s sins you then diminished
For your dying was worth it then
And still is to this day for some a wrench
By your grace I live and breathe in your love
For you alone I will give beyond and above

For this is no small matter at the heart of it
For every breath you gave your last bit
On that cross when you died for every one of us
This you did without so much as a single fuss
You bled and died on the rugged cross
But for those who don’t know you, hey it is their loss
I just pray that one day they will see sense
And not just be alone and sit on the fence

For me,  I was broken and torn in two
But at the same time I was often crying until I was blue
One day you indeed spoke to this heart of mine
And so now at your table I can now feast and dine
For you showed me your love in not so many words
But it was through Your Word that your voice I heard
And from that day onwards several years ago
Your love I can safely say is a love that I now behold
Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2018


Every Blessing,
Page