One day at a time

Wednesday 11 April 2018


There are times that I don’t know what to do
And it is hard to get going especially to be with you
The going gets tough
And sometimes it is rough
But never mind I know you love me regardless
And you never come across as heartless

I guess that I just need to take one day at a time
My feelings for you are more than sublime
I just need to carry on
Be it that I need to remain strong
You are there for me through the trials of life
I know that with you I no longer need to strive

You care for me more than anyone I know
I need to move forward regardless of friends or foes
Your love for me is real to see
To grow in you I need to feed
On your everlasting love that remains so strong
To be in your presence forever is where I belong

I know I have your back if ever things go wrong
I love you so much, but I know at times I can be headstrong
So, I guess I just need to pray
For I know you will more than have your say
As you reach out to me in more ways than I could possibly be aware
And I know that there are often times that my soul to you I bare

Abba Father I often call out to you in the dead of night
But I know that in the end with you everything will be alright
For it says so in your Word
And I can be as free as a bird
For with you there is nothing beyond the impossible
I just know that I need to be more than just sensible

You know me inside out and through and through
and you know that sometimes with things I haven’t a clue
but to you this doesn’t matter
for with you I can go on and chatter
all day long for the remainder of the rest of my days
Your love for me is precious and will be with me always

There is nothing that I can’t do to get into your good books
For from the beginning when you took hold of me I just shook
With anticipation and fear
For all I wanted was to feel you near
You have captured my heart and I am so thankful
And I will always no matter how I feel be joyful
Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2018

Every Blessing,
Page