The most beautiful book there is

Tuesday 17 April 2018


One day at a time I must take
If I am to do anything more than just win this race
Over sin over victory my life I must take
In every single day without any mistakes

Oh, how eager am I to do what is right
But this must mean that I can’t do whatever I like
For you I must soldier on to fight this battle
For your record I live in the UK and not in Seattle

What do I do all day you may wonder so?
For starters in the morning I sometimes tie my hair with a bow
And then I get ready to start my day
Which often starts with such a gentle phase

My bible is laid down beside my bed
This is a book that I have more than once read
Of all my reading that I often do
This is the one book that is so very true

From Genesis to revelations this is quite a stance
Not a book to contend with let alone just look at with a glance
For this well-known book has many tales to tell
And I am sure that for many dollars this book will alone sell

The Word of God is in homes far and wide
For it’s words alone have been tested and tried
Not one to be found thoughtless in either word or deed
If you read through the pages you will see many seeds

Seeds of wisdom and nuggets to ponder
This book holds stories of might and wonder
Not a page to be taken lightly at that
To read it I am found quite often on a chair where I am sat

Holding mysteries and fragments from coast to coast
To say you have read it over and over please kindly do not boast
For it holds wisdom far beyond my years
But it is certainly for those with itchy ears

For you can read it out loud to your heart’s content
The stories come together that they are found to blend
From how God made the world in the first six days
To a new heaven and a new earth are coming as the bible for says

In between the old and the new testament are words of poetry
That are so beautiful, and the words just read so flowingly
The words bring many tears to your eyes
That you will need a box of tissues right by your side

So, if you have not heard of or even read this wondrous book so far
Then I would get a copy and read it at home or even in a local bar
For questions will be asked about this book you behold
And if you know it enough you can tell others the stories this book alone unfolds
Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2018

Every Blessing,
Page