My life is in you

Sunday 1 April 2018


How can I live my life for you alone?
From the very start tiny seeds, you have sown
Into my heart, into my every bone
Deep inside my very being
Towards you Lord I feel myself leaning

My life is a shambles most of the time
To change it myself is a very steep climb
But at some stage I am going to have to tow the line
This life I lead is not my own
There is more to you than I have ever known

How I desire to dig deeper into your word
With you alone my feelings have been stirred
But there are moments when I have found my eyesight to be blurred
I can feel you deep inside me
Your love you gave so freely

I guess I just need to cut to the chase
Living for You this is not just a race
I sometimes feel so caught up in you that I’m in a daze
I know this love for you is real
How you want me to live is I guess ideal

So, what can I do, what can I say
I need to live for you every single day
But I must get rid of the growing decay
That is not part of your plan
For some parts of me this is sinking sand

May I start to live in what is your light
From this day onwards with you my future is bright
Please do not let me out of your sight
One single day ahead
For you alone my tears have been shed

May I see Your glory all around me
Please get rid of every filthy deed
That I have done so in me plant new seeds
So that I may move upon the shoreward
From this day may I at last move forward
Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2018

Every Blessing,
Page