Jesus my precious pearl

Friday 6 April 2018


I so love the blessings you give
For with you there is no rift
Living for You is a full-time job
And I just love to dance for you and bop

You send gentle whispers that I alone can hear
For unto you I know there is no need to fear
For you are so gentle in all that you do
Living for you my love goes through the roof

I love you so much that it sometimes hurts
You brought me through the wilderness and through the dirt
I just breathe in your presence
For with you I gain life’s lessons

There is so much power in your words alone
There are still growing pains that sometimes groan
Deep with my heart and my soul
There is no reason for me to feel so low

I get up every day and find a way to beat the odds
For your love and your word, I just simply hog
And take deeper unto me
For you sometimes just let me be

I find the strength to get me through the day
For I know that all I have to do is go your way
For your ways are timely and perfect
I would not dream of letting you go or your love eject

There is no one more beautiful
For with you I feel bold and the need to be dutiful
You are my only heart’s desire
How dare anyone call you a liar

You are a piece of heaven falling in my lap
For me it is foretold that Jesus took the wrap
For you alone I adore so much
How could people for you hold a grudge

With you everything is simply black and white
Everything is so much more pleasant in your sight
For you are the one to behold
Peoples hearts for you are either hot or cold

Being in a relationship with You is grand
Everyday you just hold me in the palm of your hand
You are simply the best in this broken world
For you are the one true precious pearl
Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2018





Every Blessing,
Page