Yeshua you reign forever more

Saturday 7 April 2018



You know my thoughts and dreams
The best and the worst of me
You define who I am
You are the shining star
Who shines bright in the darkness
Yeshua you reign forever more

Where can I go in your presence
Where can I go and where can I hide
You are the mighty fortress
Who reigns forever on high
Your love empowers me on and on
You are the king of glory

Let your gates be lifted up
And let the king of glory come
You are the Lord most high
And you reign in me oh yes
You are the shining star
Yesterday, today and forever more

You are God almighty
Lord mighty in battle always
Hallelujah you are Lord of all
Oh, and amen I proclaim your goodness
Come and fill this place today
Lord let your spirit rule through this place

You are the rock of my salvation
And I will sing with you together
With the saints all over the world
I will come into your presence with praise
With harps and tambourines
Singing praises far and wide

You are Adonai king of kings
Lord of Lords and worthy of worship
I will sing and shout and proclaim
Your glory forever together with your people
I will worship and bow down
And kneel before You Lord for you are great

For you Oh Lord are a great God
You are enthroned on high in the highest place
Together with Jesus by your right side
Angels are gathering up your people
To sing praises with a yes and amen
El Shaddai you are the God who provides
Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2018

Every Blessing,
Page