Oh what a joy

Friday 6 April 2018


This is a wonderful day
For you are worthy to be praised
I am leaning on your everlasting arms
For with you I have no qualms
Oh what a joy to behold
For with you my life unfolds

I have blessed peace in you
For you guide me through and through
I am just singing your praise
For with me nothing is phased
I just love and adore you
for into your presence it is me you drew

You are there for everyone
For you gave your blessed Son
Who promised life within
For without you where have I been
I am alive, and your spirit is within me
For you alone are the key

Amazing love you have given
For with you I am driven
To worship you all the way
For every day is a brand-new day
I am alive and well
Everything with you is just swell

Your word pours down like rain
With you I am called to reign
For you are in my heart always
You alone are my constant base
You are the rock of ages
for unto You my love just blazes

You are the one that calms the storm
For unto you People just swarm
I can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings
All I want to do unto You is just sing
You are the river of life
Whereby if I trust in You there is no trouble or strife

You tell me not to worry about anything
But to pray about every little thing
You show me through your Son what love looks like
No more do I have to wait for your arrows to strike
Your love into my heart
For I know that from your love I will not depart
Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2018




Every Blessing,
Page