You are good

Saturday 7 April 2018


You are good indeed
For you have sown seeds
Into my heart, into my life
Together without trouble and strife
Let your praises be lifted on high
Trusting and believing in your name

You are the God of my heart
For from your word I will not depart
Jehovah Jireh my provider
I am no longer a back slider
Abba Father morning star
Forever and a day this is who you are

I get down on my knees to pray
Not as much as I should which is every day
You have overcome the darkness
you are here for all even the heartless
you have overcome the grave
for it is for each one of us you have come to save

the power of your blood holds dear
your mercy endures forever for I have no fear
you are a good good father
you can call me home now if you would rather
for I am almost ready to be with you
but your time is perfect
and I know that my love towards you, you won’t neglect

You are my fortress and my strength
Whom shall I fear, not one person at any length
I will stand tall in front of your throne
I pray that I will be blameless, and you will call me your own
What more can I do, what more can I say
I long to be closer and deeper to you all the way

With the glory and splendour of your name
Please do not let me for anything be blamed
There is no one like you at all
For you were there long before the fall
King of heaven, the lion and the lamb
For you hold me in your palm because you can

For you have yet to come again
Holy are you Lord God Almighty you reign
Who was and is and is to come
I can hear in the distance the thunder of drums
For you are coming for a spotless bride
I just need to humble myself and let go of any pride

I can not wait to be called home
To be with you is to be with you alone
No more pain and no more tears
You have been with me throughout all these years
To be with you I just cannot wait
For I know with me you will corroborate
Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2018





Every Blessing,
Page