Time is a healer

Thursday 19 April 2018


Every day is getting easier to cope with
Being with you I feel now was a myth
But this wasn’t the case I can tell you now
Now I can move on from here and blend into the crowd

I feel easier now and less under the weather
At least now for sure I can hold things together
For the last several months this wasn’t the case
But at last now I am in a much better place

I have so much to look forward to in the coming year
Now I can move on without feeling so much fear
Wondering, whispering alone in the dark
Starting to move forwards this feels like an art

Only time will tell how well I am doing
I thought I was going forward before but alas without moving
The cry from my heart is to gain more solid ground
Whereas before I was crying inside and sometimes out loud

With lots of help from my Faith and friends all over
I didn’t have to rely on things like four leaf clover
To get me through the days and weeks ahead
Where as in the past I was so low I would take to my bed

Now Spring is in full of lots of sunshine and warmth
I no longer have to pretend let alone just perform
For things seem so much brighter now which is great
I no longer feel annoyed, angry or even the slightest irate

The seasons have come and gone over the past several months
I can face the future so bright and even buy flowers by the bunch
To cheer me up in the coming days and months that lay before me
I can get up in the mornings with lustre and at last believe

In my Saviour who is there for me through and through
He is right beside me and in every little thing that I do
I no longer have to just cope or let alone just get by
Or even at times say everything is fine when in fact I have lied

Now things don’t always appear as blatant black or white
I can move on forwards where you alone are now out of sight
I don’t have to pretend or put on a show for all to see
I can finally move on and at last finally of you be set free
Copyright: Page Alexanda April 2018

Every Blessing,
Page